Protect Yourself from Covid-19

Before, During, and After COVID-19

At the present time, the world is being ravaged by the COVID-19 virus which continues to kill millions of people, leaving many survivors with potentially long-term physical, mental, and emotional conditions. The fear of this virus, and others predicted to follow, has left many people immobilized with fear. If I could do so, I would have this book placed in the hands of everyone on this planet, translated into their language, so they could know what you have just learned about leading yourself to better health physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, socially, financially, and professionally. As we discussed in this book, YOU are in control of your life in so many ways, so let’s look at what you can do to protect yourself, and your loved ones, during this COVID-19 situation.

      BEFORE you are infected with the virus, take steps to protect yourself from being infected. Understand that this virus, like the flu virus, is a virus that enters your body through your eyes, nose, and mouth. Assume that EVERYONE around you is infected. Even if they have tested negative, they may have been infected after the test, or even before the test at a time when they did not have enough of the virus to show up positive on the test. Keep your own bubble virus free by following the advice of health professionals in your country (CDC, WHO, etc.). At minimum, wear protective goggles, a three-layer mask (N-95 if available), and disposable gloves whenever you are near others outside of your trusted household. Also, consider a face shield in front of your mask. Then, avoid EVERYONE getting near your 6-foot circle of protection.  Make it even larger if possible. Pay attention to spreading the virus from what you touch to your face. DO NOT touch your mask, or protective goggles, with your hands or protective gloves unless you JUST sanitized them with hand sanitizer designed to kill the virus (i.e. 70% or higher alcohol content), or just washed them in soapy water in the manner demonstrated by health professionals. Preventing your infection is your best option.

      DURING your infection, even if your symptoms are mild, be sure to lead yourself in a healthful manner as discussed in this book. The best you can do is to do everything possible to keep your autoimmune system functioning at its highest level to combat the infection, including fresh air, pure water, healthful food, very little exercise (to save your energy to fight the infection) and lots of rest. Keep your mind, emotions, and spirit, positive to provide your body with the best health possible to fight the infection. Stay in contact with professional health workers (doctors, nurses, etc.) so they can monitor your condition. Call 911 immediately if you are getting worse. It appears that this virus can get aggressive very quickly, even after symptoms seem to go away. If you are a parent with an infected child, or have someone infected in your household, create a safe virus-free zone around them to prevent other household infections. Even after your child’s symptoms have subsided, watch them carefully for reoccurrence of even stronger, potentially life-threatening symptoms. We know very little about this virus and now see horrible reoccurrences of life-threatening symptoms after it appears the virus is gone.

      AFTER you have had the virus, assume that you can be infected again.  At the time of this writing, it appears that victims of the virus may only have a few months of immunity. Even if you have the vaccination, assume you can still be infected and take proper precautions to protect yourself and your family. While the vaccinations appear to be safe and up to 95% effective, that still leaves a 5% or more chance of getting infected. Hopefully, by the time you read this book, we will know much more about how to prevent and defeat this virus so we can go back to a pre-COVID-19 world.

      I do not provide the above as medical advice. That must come from the professionals who have studied the virus and have been trained how to treat it. The advice above comes from my military training in biological warfare. I suggest you do not let your guard down against this invisible, illusive virus, which is not yet fully understood. As I stated in the beginning of this book, “You MUST rely on yourself for better health.”

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This file is protected by copyright laws. It may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the expressed permission from the author, Dr. Terry Kibiloski. Readers who purchase a copy of this file from Computer Times, may make a printed copy for their personal use only.